Search This Blog

My Sponsor

Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Gonna Combat With Digi's Bad Manners

Today I'm gonna share with you guys what I've been observing for a week.
As most of Digi users can know,feel,and regret for their wrongly trust towards this telecommunication service provider,I myself also feels the same way.
You wanna free calls & SMS's?Deal,I'll give you the offer.And when you've accidentally get used to their so-called "free" service,they set up another rules which limits your freedomness.
I guess the Digi users know what I'm talking about right?So let us move on.

If you are a Digi Easy Prepaid user(I'm one of it too),you will never gain these previleges like talktime sharing,talktime extend,and so on.
Now,what I've found is that when you change your internet plan to Daily 50MB plan(or Weekly 250MB plan),it seems that your account validity have extended..
Well I've tried only the Daily plan as it is cheaper(RM3 per day),and when you've chosen the plan,you will see that there's extra one month validity for you!
I'm not sure about the Weekly plan's validity,but hey,at leastI don't have to reload for every few days!

Of course,I'm not asking you to use the internet plan everyday,use it once per month,and you'll enjoy extra validity plus internet access till 12 am(So guys remeber to switch back to the original plan before 12 am.)~

I welcome comments from you guys,and I guess when Digi sees this they'll try to combat with this,very soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment