Search This Blog

My Sponsor

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How Unfair Life Is...

Not to spread negative aura here~~I was just finished with my packings in dorm~

La la la,it's time to go home~~
。。。。。。
When I was returning the keys to the staffs,the most devastating words came out:
The store is closed.You can't keep your things in it. 

As you're watching this,I'd been travelling to almost every admin office of all dorms,KKC,KKD,KKF,KKG,#@%$%^%@

FYI,for my fellow friends who are going to stay in KKC in future(if....),look out for a female staff with her so-called "greatest" gratitude(can't comment much here,as I support 1Malaysia)~

One more thing,in this dorm in UniMAP,"kerenah birokrasi" is where you would observe most,when appeal comes the authority would treat them like soccer ball,kicked here & there~~

For God's sake,all I wanna do is to put my things into store room and have my nice journey back to hometown la ~~

Arh,never mind,life's unfair,here I just to remind you all to abide the rules in dorm.Want an appeal?Be an important person.

PS:Gonna rest first,tired with walking all over Kuala Perlis~~

No comments:

Post a Comment