Search This Blog

My Sponsor

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Sorry










You are in love with your partner.You trusted him and believe
that he would consider you as his/her priority in life.You share your
thoughts
and feelings with him,even though he might not be there
to help
you;the togetherness makes you are bonded with your loved
ones,overcoming all
those difficulties.

But one day,your
partner did something wrong.You feel betrayed,being
devastated as you would
thought that he would never let you down.

You lose your trust
towards him.At least you feel like wanna be alone,out
of sight out of
mind.






I'm the sin man here.I lost my trust from my loved ones.Here,I just wanna say sorry to you.I wasn't intend to hurt you.



Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. what is going on wor ?
    might to share with me ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually it was jz a small small matter,now ok le~~=]let u noe later~~=]

    ReplyDelete