Search This Blog

My Sponsor

Friday, May 27, 2011

You Don't Just Pay Your Time In Scrutiny

I have to admit that I'm really quite busy with school things,etc..
But this isn't the reason why I'm upset~~

I have always have this notion:What a team should have in first place is teamwork;where everyone gets same important role in decision-making process;no one is left out from the team,at least.

It seems my though need to be redefined again.With happy-go-lucky teammate and just standing at a side to watch them doing all the job,I feel insulted.It's not that I am not willing to give a helping hand,but now who's getting all the pride?

And now I've done with it.I'll do my obligations on my task,and when time's up,I leave.
Being oblivion is my present state now.

Need not to waste time with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment