Search This Blog

My Sponsor

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When Time Becomes A Property

After struggling with the net for 2 hours,I finally get to post this blog~~(oh,thank God..!)When I was 8,I always wondered why is February has only 28 days..?Even in the leap year it only adds 1 day for the month.Thanks to storytellers I've met in Facebook,this calendar system was originated from the great old Romes.
In the beginning,there was already 365 days calendar system,of which every month has 31 days and 30 days in alternate.There was a Roman king of name ....XVI(whatever~),he was born in August(so..?)Civillians wanted to honour His Majesty,and as a remark,July was added 1 day.So now there's 367 days.
January,March,May,July,August..?This's awkward.So the sequence continued in this manner:October,December.There's 7 months with 31 days on it.
But then this was not over yet.If you guys do know,February was once the time for the execution for the criminals.thus,February="Black February"~~
So,the king decided to reduce 2 days from it...(woah~~)
Balanced equation of 365 days solar calendar system is conserved~XD
Now if I had the power to decide how many days I could have in a month...'cause I'm running out of time doing assignments,making gifts for girlfriend,designing CAD drawing,etc.....
ARGH,time,a priceless asset~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment