Search This Blog

My Sponsor

Friday, October 14, 2011

Is It Wrong To Love?

I have been waiting for some time to write on this post.Ever since I have a girlfriend my notion is that,love is love.
I will have her in mind and so does she.We'll share things together,appreciate what we have now,and together we will have our future.

Now I have to rethink of this phrase.Love is far more complicated than we could ever think of.By the time I'm writing this,my heart is hurting.

Still,there are questions in my mind.Is it wrong to love?

I know it was my fault,and I'm trying to compensate with it;as long as we can go through it together.Love is about togetherness,being honest and true.I lose both of them now.


All I ever wanted to do is to let you know I love you.I didn't mean to make you angry~~~
Please tell me so if the way I love is wrong.

Mi amas vin. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment