Search This Blog

My Sponsor

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Day Before My Final Exam

It's quite hectic to come back and forth between my school and my hometown.Now if i could just have a spaceship...(Stop dreaming la~~)
I walk to the bus station,leaving mum at the car repair workshop(kinda feel guitly...),luckily the workshop boss is a good Samaritan and take me for a ride~~=]wee....
The rest isn't that special....only....
Owh ya,there is a good old lady who attempt to bargain on bus fare price with Mr. Conductor,it is quite funny.....


Old Lady(abbreviated as OL):Arr.....Pekan XXX...
Mr.Conductor(abbreviated as MC):RM3.90 please....
OL:Nah...RM3....
MC:Aiyoyo....no no no..RM3.90.....(he's an Indian~)
OL:What~~?!Wah...very expensive le.....(she's a Chinese~)RM3 la.....
MC:No no no..RM3.90~~
OL:How could you give me this price...??I want RM3......
MC:Aiyoyo...this is not in fish market la aunty....If this bus is fish market then I can give you this price la..If no get out....
(All in silence.....followed by giggling~~)


Ah,what a wonderful afternoon of Friday~
Happy Good Friday ya~~=]


No comments:

Post a Comment