Search This Blog

My Sponsor

Monday, March 7, 2011

What You Want Is Not What You Get


I was walking on a street when I heard One Republic's "Apologize".Whoa,it has been for months I've never heard of this song.Then I wondered:"I don't quite remember I have this song in my iPod play list....."
(==)
"Apologize" was my favourite song at a time.Now it IS my favourite song,'coz I'm going to download it,officially~~
It is such an irony when I don't even have my favourite songs,OTZ.
I am a huge fans of One Republic.
Anyway,this is not I meant to write here~
Have you figured out anything that's not beheld or possessed is always beautiful than it is?
Well,this is what I feel.
Could it be,once you own it,you lose your grasp to it?
Or could it be once you possess it,it isn't that wonderful in actual?
To me,this applies to almost everything,including love.
(I'm sentimentalist,sorry~~XP)
Hmm,maybe I should start off by learning how to appreciate~
One Republic,here I go~~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment